All Lights On® (2003-2007 Select GM Models)
Brighten up your driving experience with this simple upgrade inside your fuse box. Simply install the GM All Lights On Module to allow your high-beams, low-beams and fog lamps to simultaneously illuminate the road ahead. Once installed the GM All Lights On Module will turn on the high-beams, low beams and fog lamps when you turn on your high-beams. When the high-beams are NOT turned on your low-beams and fog lights will function normally.
2003 - 2007 GM Classic Full Size Truck platforms including:
- Silverado 1500/2500/3500
- Sierra 1500/2500/3500
2003 - 2006 GM Classic Full Size SUV platforms including:
OR if your fuse box is laid out as shown in the installation instructions below:
1. Remove the relays labeled: FOG LP, HDLP-LOW, DRL, HDLP-HI
2. Lay the GM All Lights On circuit board in the location shown below
3. Reinstall the four relays back into their original location
- 2003 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LB7 Duramax
- 2004 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LB7 Duramax
- 2004.5 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LLY Duramax
- 2005 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LLY Duramax
- 2006 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax
- 2007 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax (classic body style)
Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
IMPORTANT: We will not be shipping product between the dates of July 5th and July 11th. All orders will be processed and shipped the week of July 12th.
While we are closed take advantage of 5% off MSRP!